- WTC, University of Chester, MA Theology 2020-present
- Selwyn College, University of Cambridge, Theology and Law, 2011-2014, MA (Undergraduate)
- Eucharistic Theology, Radical Orthodoxy, Orthodox Theology, Louis Bouyer, Karl Barth, Liberation Theology and Class.
- Co Vice-Principal St Edmund’s Courses, Diocese of London
- Member Ashburnham Theology Research Collective
- 2023: A Tale of Two Churches: An Analysis of Church Grafts in the Church of England. St John’s College, University of Durham.
Stephen is co Vice-Principal of the St Edmund’s Courses in the Diocese of London and teaches Theology to LLM candidates and lay people. He is currently finishing an MA with a dissertation on the Eucharistic theologies of John Milbank and Karl Barth. In 2023 he hopes to commence a PhD on Eucharistic Theology in both Eastern and Western traditions. He combines academic research with running his own business and prior to returning to study worked in various ministry roles for 6 years.